At OBRC we are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or rent information about our customers obtained on obrc.com (our Web Site). All information provided to OBRC remains absolutely confidential. We will not collect any personal information about you except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. We may share aggregate or summary information regarding its customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally. Like most other Web sites, OBRC servers automatically track certain information about your activity on our web sites, including your visits to our Web Site. This information includes the browser you are using, your IP address and the web pages that you visit on obrc.com.
All information on this Website (the “Site”) is provided by OBRC, Inc. under the following terms and conditions. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. OBRC may amend the terms and conditions, without notice, at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site. By accessing and using the Site, you agree to review these terms and conditions periodically and to be bound by any modifications or amendments posted by OBRC from time to time. If you have questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact OBRC via e-mail at email@example.com
- The Site is provided as an informational service only. OBCR attempts to provide quality information, but makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to the Site. The information, data, text, images, graphics and other content provided on the Site is the property of OBRC, its affiliates, or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You will not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the Site, nor will you decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
- Unless otherwise indicated, site materials are the property of OBRC. Other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners, are registered where indicated, and are used by OBRC under license from their respective owners.
- The Site is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, OBRC retains the right to make the Site unavailable from time to time for any reason. You agree that OBRC shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension or termination of the Site.
- The Site contains links that will allow you to access other websites not under OBRC’s control. The links are provided as a convenience to you and OBRC does not endorse any of these sites. OBRC makes no representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material that may be found in any other website accessed through the Site.
- OBRC makes no representations or warranties as to the Site or any information provided on the Site. Information provided on the Site is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. OBRC reserves the right to add, delete, change, improve, update or otherwise modify the information on the Site without notice. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. By using the Site, you release OBRC from any and all claims that may result from your use of the Site.
- IN NO EVENT WILL OBRC, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, OR USE OF ANY LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY ARISING FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE AND ANY OTHER STATUTORY, CONTRACT AND/OR TORT LIABILITY, EVEN IF OBRC HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM “DAMAGES” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION PROCESSING SYSTEM.
- OBRC reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site by disabling your access to the Site immediately without notice if OBRC, in its sole discretion, determines that your use of the Site does not comply with these terms and conditions, or violates any local, state, national or international laws, or interferes with others’ use of the Site, or adversely affects operations of the Site.