We are here to help
OBRC operates a large statewide network of container redemption services for our partner distributors and retailers, and we provide convenient container return options for the public. To connect with the right person at OBRC, please select from the options below and let us know how we can help.
I’m a BottleDrop customer looking for Customer Service…
- BottleDrop Customers: Contact Customer Service
I’m a retailer in need of assistance…
- Requesting Pickup: Contact Route Ops
- Needing RVM/Equipment Serviced: Contact Field Services
- Help with existing BDE/DRC: Contact Retail Relations
- Interested in creating a BDE/DRC: Contact Retail Relations
- Billing Questions? Contact Retail Relations
I’m a distributor seeking information…
- Need to update the Container Registry? Contact Registration
- I’d like to learn more about the role played by distributors in Oregon’s Bottle Bill. Visit For Distributors.
- Interested in becoming a member of OBRC? Contact Membership
I’m a member of the media…
- Please visit our Media Room.
I’m looking for information about Oregon’s system…
- For questions about OBRC and Oregon’s system: Contact our PR team
- You can also find additional information about the Oregon Model here.
I’m a nonprofit seeking information about fundraising/a fundraising account…
- Blue Bag Fundraisers: Contact our Blue Bag Fundraiser team
- High-Volume Plant Fundraisers: Contact our Plant Fundraiser team
- You can also find additional information about BottleDrop Give here.
I’m interested in a career at OBRC/trying to contact Human Resources…
- Visit our Careers page.
- Have a question? Call 503-973-6968 or email our HR team.
I’m looking for information about BottleDrop Refillable Bottles…
- For questions about BottleDrop Refillables: Contact our Refill team.
- You can also find additional information about the nation’s only statewide refillable bottle program here.
I’m seeking information that is not covered above…
- Still have questions? For non-customer-service-related inquiries, you can reach out to OBRC by email or by calling 503-222-2266.